Warehouse Operative / Sorter - Team Valley / Gateshead - Key Worker Position
Our Client, one of UK's leading integrated postal operators has requirement for additional members to work within a fast paced warehouse.
The Warehouse Operative will work either 15:00 to 19:00 or 23:30 to 08:00 between Monday to Saturday. The choice of either days or nights. This role suits someone who lives close by who is flexible.
Rate of pay: £8.72.
The role involves:
* Sorting parcels by postcode and placing them in the appropriate cage
* Checking details and addresses on labels to ensure that they are correctly sorted
* Ensuring that parcels are handled safely to prevent damage
The ideal candidate must:
* Have excellent multi-tasking skills
* Work well under pressure
* Be flexible on duties and hours for the needs of the business.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience working within the transportation or logistics industry is beneficial.
Job Type: On-going Temporary with an opportunity to go permanent.
Warehouse, Operatives, Sorting, Packing, Distribution
|Dočasná práce||8.72-8.72 GBP Za hodinu (V hrubém )|
Vytvořeno 3 měsíce/měsíců dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hledáte volné pozice v United Kingdom? Kliknutím na Další informace zobrazíte 13534 + více volných pozic.