Gi Group are currently recruiting for Vehicle Detailers to join our client in Avonmouth
Pay: £14.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday - day shift (exact hours to be confirmed)
You will be assisting in the daily production of the Bodyshop department in order to achieve production figures, and produce high quality vehicles in line with Customer standards.
Your duties will include:
* Ensure the client values and beliefs are upheld
* Work within standards and processes laid down by paint and dry goods companies to ensure that a high-quality cost-effective end product is produced.
* Check all work prior to starting to ensure that it has been repaired to the required standard.
* Carry out detail polishing of the exterior of the vehicle.
* Ensure all work is completed within the time allotted.
* Work efficiently to ensure targets are met.
* Reject any sub-standard repairs.
* Develop and maintain professional and positive working relationships with colleagues.
* Ensure that all employment, environmental, health and safety, PPE and other policies are strictly adhered to at all times.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Good understanding of vehicle smart repair and detailing methods including texture and Interior repairs.
* Ability to carry out work provided competently and within the time frames.
* To maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of smart repair and detailing of vehicles.
Knowledge and Experience:
* This role requires an enthusiastic, energetic person with a positive "can-do" attitude.
* Excellent customer service and organisation skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Ability to work within a team environment.
* An understanding of Health and Safety legislation.
* Full, valid UK driving licence
If you are interested or would like further information, please contact Kate on 01174569777, alternatively; apply within
|Plný úvazek||14.50-14.50 GBP Za hodinu (V hrubém )|
Vytvořeno 2 měsíce/měsíců dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hledáte volné pozice v United Kingdom? Kliknutím na Další informace zobrazíte 13693 + více volných pozic.