WE ARE RECRUITING NOW !!!
GI Group are currently working on behalf of an established printing and publishing company based in Scarborough. We are looking to recruit a number of Staff Coordinators to join their team on a temporary basis as demand and workload has increased.
WORKING HOURS - 6.00am -6.00pm / 6.00pm - 6.00am Monday to Sunday
PAY RATE: £ 9.30 per hour
* oversee Bindery department with the objective of ensuring that all employees follow safety procedures;
* maximising productivity of quality products while minimising costs;
* ensure that all processes are being followed in the completion of work tasks;
* provide instruction and guidance to employees;
* audit work processes and products to confirm production specifications are met;
* maintain and update daily production records and produce reports as necessary;
THE CANDIDATE NEEDS TO HAVE
* Ability to provide strong leadership, work in a team environment, have excellent problem-solving ability, be reliable and have strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work all shifts and overtime as required based upon production demands.
* Fill in during staffing shortages to maintain production capacity
* Monitor associates work performance and provide feedback for improvement
* Prioritise and assign work tasks to other associates in order to achieve work goals
* Contribute to the teams goals and objectives
* Ensue the highest of quality at all times
* Attention to detail
* Ability to coordinate work flow and direct resources to meet deadlines
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
* Hardworking individuals
* Individuals that take pride in their work and are conscientious with attention to detail
* Previous working experience as a team leader
* Team player with accurate record keeping
* Good communication skills
* Maintain high standards of housekeeping at all times
Should this post be of interest to you, please apply straight away; we look forward to receiving your application!
Alternatively, please contact Andreea on 01723351155
GI Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
|Dočasná práce||9.30-9.30 GBP Za hodinu (V hrubém )|
Vytvořeno 27 dny/dní dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hledáte volné pozice v United Kingdom? Kliknutím na Další informace zobrazíte 12209 + více volných pozic.