Gi Group are recruiting for a number of Parcel Sorting Operatives on behalf of our Client based in Dinnington, for the successful candidate this could lead to ongoing work and a possible permanent role.
Working Hours/ Shift Patterns:
Monday - Friday:
Afternoons 14:00 start,
Nights 22:00 start.
Occasional Sunday Nights available.
The Hourly Rate on offer is £8.20-£9.50.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience working in a fast paced Packing/Sorting environment.
* Accuracy in all tasks and measurements, and a high grade of work.
* Be able to look after and care for any company tooling and equipment used.
* Effective communication and positive relations with employees at all levels within the organisation.
* Be competent at working alone or as part of a team.
* Confidentiality regarding all processes, data and information contained and discussed in the department.
* Be aware of all Company policies and Health and Safety procedures and practices.
* Building up various containers/boxes for products which must be prepared and palletised.
* Storage of products and completed units.
* Packing of completed units, making sure they have been packaged following the companies procedures.
* General up keep of the working area and premises to aid with the smooth running of the working area.
* Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Contact Information -
For more information please call Gi Group on 01246 204254 or email:
|Dočasná práce||8.20-9.50 GBP Za hodinu (V hrubém )|
Vytvořeno 4 měsíce/měsíců dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hledáte volné pozice v United Kingdom? Kliknutím na Další informace zobrazíte 13534 + více volných pozic.