England, England > Yorkshire and the Humber > N. Yorkshire > Malton
PACKING/ PRODUCTION OPERATIVES WANTED
GI Group Scarborough have exciting opportunities for experienced PACKING/ PRODUCTION OPERATIVES to join our reputable client based in the Malton area.
We are looking for passionate candidates who enjoy working as part of a busy team to join our client's workplace in the Packing department.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
PAY RATES: £8.72-£10.17- overtime available after 39 hours
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* To ensure that all product is packed to meet customer/company specifications, whilst also minimising waste.
* To ensure all tasks performed are as per training given and safe working procedures
* To work to agreed training plan, bringing any skill shortfalls/difficulties to the attention of the Packing Supervisor.
* Ensure understanding of expected standards and targets before commencing any task.
* To carry out all assigned tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures, particularly with regard to H&S and Food Safety.
* Any other duties as required
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to use own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of hygiene and food safety
* Able to work as part of a team
We are happy to consider candidates with some previous warehouse or production experience or those candidates seeking the chance to gain this type of experience, as full training is provided.
If you would like to learn more or wish to apply, please contact the GI Group Scarborough team on
01723 351155 or email
Vytvořeno 2 měsíce/měsíců dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hledáte volné pozice v United Kingdom? Kliknutím na Další informace zobrazíte 13693 + více volných pozic.