As HR Shared Services Manager, reporting into one of the HR Business Partners you'll be
responsible for delivering professional customer focused HR administration services and
solutions for our business with line management responsibility for a team of 4 HR
The job holder will provide end-to-end HR administration services ensuring strict
compliance with legislation and company policy.
● Assess customer priorities and requirements through close partnering with the HR Business
Partners and key business stakeholders
● Develop and deliver SLAs and right first time measurements
● Lead, manage and develop a team of HR Co-ordinators, driving excellent customer service
and technical standards of work across the function
● Develop a culture of continuous process improvement
● Lead and assist with various projects including standardisation, simplification, HR System
● Hold overall responsibility for the timely, accurate and legally compliant delivery of HR
administration for the full employee life cycle
● Liaise with the Risk and Assurance team to ensure comps.
Educated to degree level, ideally CIPD qualified (or willing to work towards)
● Broad knowledge and understanding of working practices and employment legislation
● Relevant experience leading a Shared Service team in periods of significant change
● Demonstrable experience of working closely with the business on change and system
● Experience managing and analysing data in HR systems, reporting and production of
● Meticulous attention to detail for delivery right first time HR administration service
● Strong focus on customer service and delivery
● Excellent IT skills
● Experience of implementing a new HR system would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role please apply or call 01530 815742
Vytvořeno 3 měsíce/měsíců dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hledáte volné pozice v United Kingdom? Kliknutím na Další informace zobrazíte 13694 + více volných pozic.