England, Yorkshire and the Humber > N. Yorkshire > Malton
Counter Balance FLT Driver required ASAP
GI Group, Scarborough are currently looking for a FLT driver to join our reputable client at a leading food manufacturer based in Malton. This is an ongoing position.
The prime function of this role is to work as part of a wider team with responsibility for the safe loading/unloading of deliveries. Flexibility with scheduled work days and shift preference is required.
HOURS: Afternoons 12 PM - 8 PM Overtime available after 40 hours.
PAY: Standard - £ 9.11 per hour,
Overtime 1 - £ 14.69 paid after 40 h
Overtime 2 - £ 18.22 paid after 40 h on Sundays
Temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks for the wright candidate.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Loading and unloading of deliveries/internal material movements are carried out in a safe and efficient manner following standard operating procedures.
* Other duties required by the site supervisor when required such as labouring when needed
* Support operational requirements by working in any other department
* Counterbalance FLT license
* Excellent attention to detail
* Conversant with the safe use of various mechanical handling equipment's
* Ability to multi-task
* Awareness of H&S best practice in the workplace
* Able to use own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
If you feel that this is suitable for you or you would like to speak to us about this role, please call Andreea at GI Group on 01723 351155, or email your CV at
|Dočasná práce||9.11-18.22 GBP Roční (V hrubém )|
Vytvořeno 2 měsíce/měsíců dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hledáte volné pozice v United Kingdom? Kliknutím na Další informace zobrazíte 13693 + více volných pozic.