Are you a "outdoors person", who just can't bear to work inside?
Do you have farm experience, possibly tractor driving experience too?
Are you fit, and willing to work in all weathers?
If you enjoy contributing to the success of a local business, and work well within a small team, read on!
40 hour week, with the option of occasional overtime.
7:00am start 3:30 finish (possibly 6:30 start as the season progresses).
£8.72 per hour.
Immediate start, ending circa September/October this year.
Reporting to the Growing Manager, you will assist in the growing, harvesting and maintenance operations whilst following company guidelines.
* Perform general farm duties as instructed by your manager, these may include, bed cleaning & levelling,
planting, fertiliser application, rolling, harvesting, chipping and general farm husbandry.
* Complete any paperwork that is required in the day to day needs of the farm, eg check sheets etc.
* Assist in implementing any new production methods which aim to improve the efficiency of the farm.
* Ensure all assets are maintained and utilised efficiently and maintain the production areas, buildings and
environs in a serviceable, tidy and weed free state.
* Always observe company Health & Safety and Environment Policy requirements.
* When required, to help with the production on other UK sites.
* Ensure that the quality of water entering and discharging from the growing beds meets the agreed criteria
and in particular ensure compliance with EA discharge consents through the effective utilisation and
maintenance of settlement facilities.
Please note - Employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by employee actions at work. Employees must co-operate with employers and co-workers to help everyone meet their legal requirements.
This role is on the outskirts of Andover, so own transport is essential, preferably a car.
|Smlouva||8.72-8.72 GBP Za hodinu (V hrubém )|
Vytvořeno 3 měsíce/měsíců dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hledáte volné pozice v United Kingdom? Kliknutím na Další informace zobrazíte 13534 + více volných pozic.