Our client based in March is looking for a Agricultural Spares/Parts Advisor to join the friendly working environment.
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Overtime will be expected during busy periods which includes a handful of Saturdays per year 8am-12pm
You will be working with the After Sales Manager. The role will involve all aspects of parts, warehousing/stores duties and spares administration and management, such as dealing with Goods in/out, parts stocking, booking parts to customers and service jobs, placing orders with suppliers, taking phone calls and talking to customers about their parts requirements.
Key skills you will have:
* Previous experience of agricultural machinery parts
* Able to work with Microsoft and other Windows based programs (previous experience of the Ibcois system would be an advantage)
* Positive attitude, reliable and organised
* High attention to detail
* Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team when required
* Excellent customer service skills
* Flexible with regards to working overtime
* Able to work to deadlines
* Excellent reporting skills
* Dealing with customers, engineers and suppliers on a range of products and services related to the machinery parts counter you are managing
* Providing excellent reactive and proactive support to end users
* Loading and unloading courier vehicles, dispatching parts accurately to end user and field engineers in an efficient manner
* Assisting the After Sales Manager with the running of the Spares department, ensuring an accurate record of transaction and communication is kept at all times
* Managing and maintaining stock levels for the product range
* Placing orders with suppliers, negotiating prices and checking purchase invoices against orders
This role would suit someone who has previously worked within a parts/spares based role.
If you think you have all required aspects listed above please apply online or call Rebekah on 01733 907868.
|Plný úvazek||20000.00-25000.00 GBP Roční (V hrubém )|
Vytvořeno 1 měsíc dozadu
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Hledáte volné pozice v United Kingdom? Kliknutím na Další informace zobrazíte 12204 + více volných pozic.